Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Watched a full Impact for the first time since the UK tour this week. Won't spoil it for anyone checking out this evening's repeat (presuming there still is one), but I found it a very watchable show, with a cracking TV main event.

Posted

Yeah I watched the first hour of Impact on Sunday, it was actually alright!

 

But fuck me, how red and puffy is Kurt Angle? He looks like a red hot air balloon.

Posted (edited)

Made myself watch about 5 minutes of Tigre Uno v DJ Z v Mark Andrews - fucking dreadful, followed by a Taryn Terrell and Brooke shitfest. Speaking of shitfests, Grado was on too.

Edited by KingofSports
Posted

On my phone so can't post the picture, but has anyone seen the new X-Division belt? Bright green 'x's all over it, resembles something I have seen somewhere before but can't quite remember.

 

Still working on their own image I see.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've always liked Jeff Jarrett, but was there anything worse than hearing his theme song and seeing him on his knees in celebration with a broken guitar in hand as a PPV went off air?

Posted

On my phone so can't post the picture, but has anyone seen the new X-Division belt? Bright green 'x's all over it, resembles something I have seen somewhere before but can't quite remember.

 

Still working on their own image I see.

934B5DFE-8286-4D8C-8BA5-E3A520687CD3_zps
Posted

 

On my phone so can't post the picture, but has anyone seen the new X-Division belt? Bright green 'x's all over it, resembles something I have seen somewhere before but can't quite remember.

 

Still working on their own image I see.

934B5DFE-8286-4D8C-8BA5-E3A520687CD3_zps

 

Apparently that;'s the same X-Division belt, just re-painted

  • Paid Members
Posted

On my phone so can't post the picture, but has anyone seen the new X-Division belt? Bright green 'x's all over it, resembles something I have seen somewhere before but can't quite remember.

 

Still working on their own image I see.

 

Worse thing is the 2nd X-Division belt was really really nice , shame they ever changed it.

Posted

Sorry if pic heavy:

 

First TNA belt:

tnaxmid.jpg

 

Second TNA Belt:

tna_x_division_championship.png

 

Third:

 

New_TNA_X_division.png

 

 

 

 

so the "new one" is just the third title painted green then? Its a shame as I loved the first two belts.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...