Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Why are Aries and Roode the Dirty Heels when they're not really heels?

 

Also, The Pope is the WORST colourman ever

Posted

 

 

Also, The Pope is the WORST colourman ever

Worse than Idi Amin?

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

If I said "Coloured Man" it'd make racist sense boys. But you've both played a low card there. 

Edited by PowerButchi
Posted

If I said "Coloured Man" it'd make racist sense boys. But you've both played a low card there. 

what about Kony? you've not thought this through at all!

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

This is so fucking weird watching this. Both TNA and Jarrett must be absolutely desperate to work with each other, unless Jarrett is buying this fucking this thing.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Jeff's bought it. Dropping Keith's name, It's his.

 

Hence the tears and Karen going on about decisions and stuff, and them get proper emotional. I reckon he's got his backing and TNA is his.

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Paid Members
Posted

Its so fucking weird watching it. Utterly compelling, I must say, but its the craziest thing. Surely he's bought it. If he hasn't then, its a story of two companies on their arse trying to create interest for themselves.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...