Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What's a King of the Mountain match again? remember them being hilariously overcomplicated

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Vader was in the theme park wearing his Adidas trackies and someone shouted out the window and said "fancy wrestling tonight mate?" Only way to explain that outfit.

 

Vader now looks like my Uncle Jimmy.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted

LMFAO.

 

Matt Morgan saving Vader from Bram, we should've called that one.

  • Moderators
Posted

Hernandez is back too? So much former TNA talent returning in one night points to only one thing in my eyes

Posted

I'm not sure I buy Matt Hardy as a guy EC3 would go to to soften up Angle, but whatever.

  • Moderators
Posted

They cleared that up at the start of the show. Matt Hardy gave EC3 shit for choosing him as he respected Angle so much.

Posted

I've only just realised, this makes a hell of a lot more sense now:

CHkxH7XWoAIgzf7.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

Karen Jarrett's is unreal. You hear all these bitches crying about TV time, and none of them can cut a promo like her. None of them carry themselves like her, either.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Shit, that GFW/TNA meme wasn't a meme.

 

Incredible few pages. You guys rule. Brother Devon is looking younger these days and I'm glad Jim Cornette is less camp now.

Posted

 

 

The Pro Wrestling Torch’s Wade Keller is saying nothing has been reported to him directly, but he has heard Impact tonight is going to be a ‘significant and historical’ show for TNA as a company. He added that the show is going to make headlines for ‘newsworthiness,’ rather than a normal wrestling event like a big debut or title change. 

 

What are they gonna do? Bomb the building? Crucify Josh Matthews?

 

 

"Well, I'll tell you now, young Joshua, It's my company now. I'm married to Dixington, I love ya Dixington, so I do,  no one will get between me in her. On the faith of my time in Norn Iron. And now Total Nonstop Action's mine, and I'll not allow a wee problem to happen to it, Andrew, Stephen".

 

hqdefault.jpg

 

"YOU HEAR THAT DON! JIM McDONALD IS IN THE IMPACT ZONE! AND HE'S STILL CALLING PEOPLE BY THEIR LONG NAMES!"

 

 

 

I only lurk here because I probably have nothing to add to the forum but I do love you Butch, LOL.

 

As a side note I know I must be stupid as when I read about the Jarret stuff I was actually shock/suprised and I doubt 99% of wrestling fans are but I love the insanity of what is unfolding.

 

Maybe they could bring in that new stable led by Rolf Harris, The Yewtree Yobs I think it's called.

Posted (edited)



Gotta love that smirk by Aries. Ha! Jarrett name-dropping Toby Keith during his in-ring promo was amusing as well. Edited by pgi86
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...