Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Apparently Magnus is gone after the PPV too.

He's joined Global Force.

 

Wish JJ would hurry up and get Bobby Roode signed up for the TV taping

 

 

So he'll be in TNA still, just part of the invasion squad?

 

I have no fucking clue where all this is going, none of the ideas I've seen sound good in the slightest but I'm still dead (morbidly) curious.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Nah, he's left TNA but working GFW's shows (like the Young Bucks do or Moose does). I dont even know if anyone other than Sonjay Dutt is actually signed with Global Force. GFW has everyone from Jim Cornette to Colt Cabana working dates for them. That GFW show seems to be an indy booking for Magnus.

 

Nobody even knows what is going on with this TNA/GFW thing. Its comes off as really desperate for them to be working with each other. You know Jarrett and Carter wouldnt be working with each other if both werent utterly desperate.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted

Staying together for the children.

Posted

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it or if any PPVs before this have been live on Challenge but thought I'd give everyone a heads up just incase. I was flicking through the TV guide and noticed Slammiversary is live at 1am on Sunday night. Sorry if this is old news but thought it may be worth mentioning just in case it's not.

Posted

to me the GFW TNA things seems to be going towards more of a working agreement thing. TNA have TV (now) but live events are dead. GFW have some form of live events going on with a little success (really don't know how much). I do wonder if TNA will be the TV to GFWs live events in some way

Posted

If they did sign him up and tag him Barrett, you know full well they'd be saddled with the football hooligan gimmick

Anything is better than King Barrett tbf...

Posted

Someone who attended the shows (especially last night) noted that fans inside the arena turned on the shows too.

 

The results are truly pathetic, Jarrett has made a huge mistake being involved with the final days of TNA.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Who is left in TNA?

Well Bobby Roode is the big one for me. Altough he may just be running his contract as well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...