Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

We've heard rumours all day of a former world champion, but who could it be?!

 

*LIGHTS GO OUT*

 

*LIGHTS COME ON*

 

UcT50ut.jpg

 

The Dragon is here! Ricky Steamboat, right here on Destination America!

  • Paid Members
Posted

"And now we go to the back, where we've just heard that...of all people...Jim Cornette has arrived!"

 

tumblr_m31uvoFGVN1qelcdbo1_500.jpg

Posted
The Pro Wrestling Torch’s Wade Keller is saying nothing has been reported to him directly, but he has heard Impact tonight is going to be a ‘significant and historical’ show for TNA as a company. He added that the show is going to make headlines for ‘newsworthiness,’ rather than a normal wrestling event like a big debut or title change. 

 

What are they gonna do? Bomb the building? Crucify Josh Matthews?

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

 

The Pro Wrestling Torch’s Wade Keller is saying nothing has been reported to him directly, but he has heard Impact tonight is going to be a ‘significant and historical’ show for TNA as a company. He added that the show is going to make headlines for ‘newsworthiness,’ rather than a normal wrestling event like a big debut or title change. 

 

What are they gonna do? Bomb the building? Crucify Josh Matthews?

 

 

"Well, I'll tell you now, young Joshua, It's my company now. I'm married to Dixington, I love ya Dixington, so I do,  no one will get between me in her. On the faith of my time in Norn Iron. And now Total Nonstop Action's mine, and I'll not allow a wee problem to happen to it, Andrew, Stephen".

 

hqdefault.jpg

 

"YOU HEAR THAT DON! JIM McDONALD IS IN THE IMPACT ZONE! AND HE'S STILL CALLING PEOPLE BY THEIR LONG NAMES!"

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Moderators
Posted

Chat doesn't work with modern browsers so I'm temp lifting Live Dis rules.

 

Matt Hardy?

 

A) Awesome.

B) I thought that'd be Jarrett?

 

GRADO IS ON AS WELL!

Posted

One of the weirdest looking triple threats I've ever seen

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...