• Paid Members

Killings say not to phone him because he has no money for roaming charges and then says Mexico helped him have money in his pocket. I hope he was picked up on that blatant lie.

Someone on reddit pointed out that Vinny Ru even says "I SWEAR" ("I sware to gawd") in emails.

• Paid Members

Killings say not to phone him because he has no money for roaming charges and then says Mexico helped him have money in his pocket. I hope he was picked up on that blatant lie.

I’m not privy to Killings’ historical financial situation, but if he was working in Mexico then he may have been spending the money on more important things like food and accommodation rather than topping his phone up with 20 bucks only to have some one from the TNA office ring and use that credit up.

• Paid Members

I’m not privy to Killings’ historical financial situation, but if he was working in Mexico then he may have been spending the money on more important things like food and accommodation rather than topping his phone up with 20 bucks only to have some one from the TNA office ring and use that credit up.

A nigghar's gotta eat.

Who the hell is that guy anyways? As far as I'm aware he was never a wrestler...how did he get involved and end up with all these high profile jobs in wrestling?

He barely had any credibility in WWE. Everyone who talks about him seems surprised at how high up he is in TNA.

Wow, R-Truth used the n word three times in one paragraph. Spelled it three different ways and none of them were right.

granted r-truth doesn't seem the most careful typer, but i think it's quite possible he wasnt actually trying to spell the n word properly