The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Also, just found the most flattering picture ever of Schiavone.

Tony looks like he should be tagging with Stan Lane in that pic. Sweet Stan and Tantalising Tone, by golly.

• Paid Members

I'm guessing this video is from the same time. Off his tits. Look at Bret's face.

I think it also marks the only time in the last 5 years he's not been out wearing clothes given to him for free ( although I'd put money on him having his THQ tracky bottoms on, just out of shot)

Edited by chokeout

• Paid Members

What I love about Neidhart's drug addiction is that even his mates are like "haha, fucking Jim." Its not like Jake Roberts or Scott Hall, where people wanted to see them overcome their demons. People just seem to accept the fact that Neidhart will smoke crack several times a day and walk out of autograph signings because he thinks a plane is going to crash into the venue. If he wasnt wearing that shirt that was given to him he'd wear nothing. No shame.

JimNeidhart.jpg

• Paid Members

I met him once, he told some story about being mistake for the Bossman all the time (I don't know why, Jim's rumble prowess is dismal) in a really aggressive tone and stared super intense at the end of the story when we didn't laugh.

If he'd told it like a funny story I would have, out of politeness at least, but at no point was it told in the tone of a funny story.

That's how I remember it anyway. I can't recall what he was wearing without digging out the photos, but lets take a safe guess at a promotional 2010 Smackdown Vs Raw shirt and a pair of ripped Tapout tracksuit bottoms.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

What is with tubsters who would be fuck-all use in a proper fight against anyone with any training wearing these Tap Out tops? I see them in Piccadilly Gardens all the time. Proper fat bastards with tits.

• Paid Members

What is with tubsters who would be fuck-all use in a proper fight against anyone with any training wearing these Tap Out tops? I see them in Piccadilly Gardens all the time. Proper fat bastards with tits.

Tapout is definitely the fat dads choice it seems. Tapout stuff is so ugly looking there can only be a couple of reasons anyone would wear it, a) it's cheap as chips and/or b) they think it makes them look hard. Most MMA wear is fucking horrid, to be fair. But Tapout and Affliction are the measuring stick for shitty gawdy looking shirts.

• Paid Members

I saw three generations of a family wearing them in a Burger King in Poole.

I saw three generations of a family wearing them in a Burger King in Poole.

Winners!