Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

John Layfield ‏@JCLayfield

I can show David Luis how to clothesline balotelli! Man city and Chelsea play to a tie? Need penalty kicks or something, no one likes a tie.

Kristoffer Travis ‏@RealKrisTravis

@JCLayfield 'A draw'. You wear a tie. Douche.

John Layfield ‏@JCLayfield

“@RealKrisTravis: 'A draw'. You wear a tie. Douche.”--all depends what country u r in, different terms, -douche? Give mom computer back kid

Kristoffer Travis ‏@RealKrisTravis

@JCLayfield Haha owned!

Haha, JBL made me laugh. Would love to see him do a Blue Meanie on Travis

Edited by Twinn

I missed him say it, but apparently JBL said at Survivor Series that someone winning would be a bigger upset than Norwich beating Man U. I would have marked the heck out if I'd have heard it.

Using the word heck has reminded me of this figure I got for Christmas twelve years or so back. Not quite as cutting as the original phrase...

730_figure2.jpg

Edited by Sphinx

• Paid Members
I missed him say it, but apparently JBL said at Survivor Series that someone winning would be a bigger upset than Norwich beating Man U.

He did, it was as Kaitlyn got a near fall on Eve, thus combining two of the great loves of my life.

David Otunga must have

From recently watching RAW 1998 he was terrible once leaving the Truth Commission. Absolutely dreadful. They pushed him with the monster gimmick and that wasn't really working and the crowd didn't care about him. With the Oddities it worked for a while and there was only so far they could go with them. They fucked him off after then didn't they?

• Moderators
WWF @ Springfield, IL - Convention Center - October 26, 1992 (4,500; 3,300 paid)

Television taping:

Included an untelevised podium interview with Jimmy Garvin who insulted Randy Savage & the Ultimate Warrior and predicted all the heels to win at Survivor Series

I did not know this. Not a clue!

• Paid Members

I keep banging on about this, but what annoys me more than anything is supposed wrestlers acting like fans on social media websites. That shit is something Twinn would do, not a wrestler. I've never heard of Kris Travis, but judging by what I've read he's a British Wrestler. Its fucking pathetic watching him try and get himself over (and worse still die on his arse) on twitter in this manner. I watch wrestling for larger than life characters and charismatic showmen not nerds with shit tattoos who troll proper stars. The marks are now the wrestlers.

On the plus side I doubt Kris Travis is in any danger of being in the same locker room or in fact time zone as JBL any time soon.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
I keep banging on about this, but what annoys me more than anything is supposed wrestlers acting like fans on social media websites. That shit is something Twinn would do, not a wrestler. I've never heard of Kris Travis, but judging by what I've read he's a British Wrestler. Its fucking pathetic watching him try and get himself over (and worse still die on his arse) on twitter in this manner. I watch wrestling for larger than life characters and charismatic showmen not nerds with shit tattoos who troll proper stars. The marks are now the wrestlers.

On the plus side I doubt Kris Travis is in any danger of being in the same locker room or in fact time zone as JBL any time soon.

He'll probably try and work this into some kind of angle at some Britwres show and nobody will know what the fuck he's on about and then they'll bring out a JBL impersonator called JBHell or something because they couldn't afford the suit and cowboy hat and instead have to use a Kane mask that one of them bought at the last British Raw taping.

I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, really. Monday morning.

He'll probably try and work this into some kind of angle at some Britwres show and nobody will know what the fuck he's on about and then they'll bring out a JBL impersonator called JBHell or something because they couldn't afford the suit and cowboy hat and instead have to use a Kane mask that one of them bought at the last British Raw taping.

I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, really. Monday morning.

Clothesline from HULL!, clothesline from HULLLL :smug: