Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

This would be an example of how you get around the trademark. By going ...

John Hennigan formally known as WWE's JOHN MORRISON!!!!~~~!!!!!~~!

1zxwrqu.jpg

I don't get why they didn't mind putting Chris Masters and John Morrison, but they cover their arse with "U-Gene". Confusing.

47423_526254737403560_222229347_n.jpg

I like how All Star does it. They advertise people like "Vampire Warrior" and shit like that, and when they are in the building they get WWF The Music Volume 3 out and bring him out as Gangrel. When you are in the building, its fair game.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Nope. They only run one live event every couple of months or so. However, recently they did their first ever TV taping. Remains to be seen where/when/if this will actually air.

Also, via Meltzer:

Crossfire Entertainment out of Nashville, Tennessee recently mailed out contracts to several wrestlers. Local talents are being given $30,000 per year deals and were told that the company is being backed by Paramount and will air their show on national TV. Crossfire recently held their first HD/3D TV tapings and will hold the second set of tapings on January 5th, 2013. No word yet on when or where the first set of tapings will air. They have had some buzz online lately but it remains to be seen how far they will go. Stars booked for their January tapings include Roddy Piper, Carlito, Matt Hardy, Colt Cabana, Maria Kanellis, Kid Kash, Jerry Lynn, Shane Helms, Chris Masters, Reby Sky, Jillian Hall and others.
Edited by pgi86

From the Vault on Smackdown this week had IRS vs Snuka from 1991 with IRS wearing the ultra-rare brown tights - not sure if this was his debut but he also came out wearing a suit jacket as well...

I saw that! It looked really weird, like an early 90's create-a-wrestler..His suit/shirt/combo was the business, but when he took off his trousers to reveal those shit-brown tights it just looked bloody awful!!