Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

That's pretty funny. If you look for them, you can find mysterious erections everywhere. On the slow motion replays of Spurs goals created from Bale crosses from the wing, he's often got a boner. It's like the act of skinning the opposite right back brings it on. Particularly noticeable in the Inter game.

• Paid Members

Hillybilly Jim is Looking Well. RF Video have a new shoot with him. A link to the trailer is below.

I looked it up, and assuming Wiki is accurate, Jim is sixty. He looks well for a regular person let alone a wrestler.

• Paid Members
And who are you selling copied PCW DVDs?

I guess you better PM me quick and give me a full explanation before I take this further. All PCW footage is copyright of Preston City Wrestling Ltd.

Ditto !!!!!!!

Just out of interest, as the thread in question has been locked, how do you two feel on the improper use of WWE and other such footage?

This is mainly to south side who I know has a stall at his shows run by someone selling DVDs using footage owned by WWE.

• Moderators

Also, do Chris Masters and John Morrison own their names or does WWE own them? And if WWE does, will Fludder not be using their old names?

I take it he definitely won't be using the name of Goldust, either.

• Paid Members
Also, do Chris Masters and John Morrison own their names or does WWE own them? And if WWE does, will Fludder not be using their old names?

I take it he definitely won't be using the name of Goldust, either.

I'm sure Morrison's name is WWE owned, and certainly Goldust. Masters isn't his real name so his might be trademarked, too.

• Paid Members

Have you been following his Twitter at all? The whole 'Body Guy' stuff is quite amusing. He's really sorted out his physique too, looks tremendous now.

Here's his Twitter profile pic, a 'then and now'....

459540e92085dbd34d7c81fadaea4291.jpeg

Carlito ‏@Bodyguylito

If ur thinking about skipping the gym today, look at a poster of shirtless cm punk & realize..this could happen to you!!

:cool:

Edited by Arch Stanton