Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Undertaker's always been a bit of a shitty promo. I've just been watching a few videos of him from 1997 and 1998 and he stumbles over his words, loses track of where he's going, and is just boring. His speech after he realigned with Paul Bearer in '98 was atrocious. He was better during the Ministry and American Bad Ass runs though, surely.

• Paid Members
He was better during the Ministry and American Bad Ass runs though, surely.

Absolutely, especially during the latter. I think it's because he was allowed a bit more freedom with what he said. To whit:-

• Paid Members

Considering how well his bright coloured t-shirts do and considering his Superman like image and nice guy persona, i'm surprised Cena has never at any point reverted to wearing tights. He'd look awesome in some bright coloured tights, matching the colour scheme with his t-shirts. Would provide a shit load more figures to shill too. It's a bit odd that the main man doesn't wrestle in tights really.

Bob Holly is the fucking man on twitter. He'll reply to any daft questions you ask him. Top bloke.

Don't think that's the real bloke. Says Lol!!! far too much. Plus he had a little exchange with MVP the other day where he was trying to verify if it was the real Hardcore and he hasn't followed him so i'd guess it's a fake account.

Yeah but thats still just one side. A GM who is desperate for everyone to love him, will go out of his way to put on (what he thinks is) an amazing show, easily influenced by everyone he comes into contact with and could do something crazy and unexpected at any time. All being done in an entertaining way where you can't help but like him.

Well I think its better than another yet another cookie cutter Heel GM or boring Face one who does nothing