King Pitcos Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 Undertaker's always been a bit of a shitty promo. I've just been watching a few videos of him from 1997 and 1998 and he stumbles over his words, loses track of where he's going, and is just boring. His speech after he realigned with Paul Bearer in '98 was atrocious. He was better during the Ministry and American Bad Ass runs though, surely.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted November 27, 2012 Yeah he's usually pretty bad when he does his "lord of darkness" shite. When he just played a tough ass-kicker his promo's were great, especially during his "Big Evil" stage.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted November 27, 2012 He was better during the Ministry and American Bad Ass runs though, surely. Absolutely, especially during the latter. I think it's because he was allowed a bit more freedom with what he said. To whit:-
Shovanist Pig Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 (edited) Bob Holly is the fucking man on twitter. He'll reply to any daft questions you ask him. Top bloke. Edited November 28, 2012 by Shovanist Pig
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted November 28, 2012 Paid Members Posted November 28, 2012 Considering how well his bright coloured t-shirts do and considering his Superman like image and nice guy persona, i'm surprised Cena has never at any point reverted to wearing tights. He'd look awesome in some bright coloured tights, matching the colour scheme with his t-shirts. Would provide a shit load more figures to shill too. It's a bit odd that the main man doesn't wrestle in tights really.
Paid Members Fox Piss Posted November 28, 2012 Paid Members Posted November 28, 2012 Nikki Minaj appeared in a WWE Theme song 6 years before releasing her debut album.
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 Come on, you should at least say what song, I had to Google it One of Victoria's themes: I Ain't The Lady To Mess With
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted November 29, 2012 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2012 Bob Holly is the fucking man on twitter. He'll reply to any daft questions you ask him. Top bloke. Don't think that's the real bloke. Says Lol!!! far too much. Plus he had a little exchange with MVP the other day where he was trying to verify if it was the real Hardcore and he hasn't followed him so i'd guess it's a fake account.
Shovanist Pig Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 (edited) That's fucking shit. I did have an inkling it was probably a bogus one though. Holly isn't really the type to fuck about on twitter. Edited November 29, 2012 by Shovanist Pig
UK Kat Von D Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 I was watching The Office last night and it got me thinking how much I would love it if they had a GM character based around Micheal Scott. The TV would pretty much write itself
Moderators PowerButchi Posted November 29, 2012 Moderators Posted November 29, 2012 Wasn't that pretty much Mike Adamle?
UK Kat Von D Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 He was unintentional and they never really ran with it. Plus he only really had the idiot aspect to him from what I remember
Moderators PowerButchi Posted November 29, 2012 Moderators Posted November 29, 2012 By the time he was GM, him being a lummox was fully intentional.
PacMan Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 I think he unintentionally said "Summerfest" instead of SummerSlam which made me chuckle. When CM Punk dropped that line in a year later though I cringed. If anyone did it I wouldn't; I just think Punk tries too hard sometimes.
UK Kat Von D Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 Yeah but thats still just one side. A GM who is desperate for everyone to love him, will go out of his way to put on (what he thinks is) an amazing show, easily influenced by everyone he comes into contact with and could do something crazy and unexpected at any time. All being done in an entertaining way where you can't help but like him. Well I think its better than another yet another cookie cutter Heel GM or boring Face one who does nothing
Recommended Posts