Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Oh, this Mr Butternut Squash is good value, isn't he? Anyone want to start a book on how long until we get "Cena doesn't do the STF properly" and "HHH stopped CM Punk from doing the Pepsi Plunge"?

Hehe, be quite you bint. No he can't do an STF properly but that doesn't really matter.

Alright, who had 36 minutes?

Mate, I said it's not important. You're the one that brought it up. Don't use your Cena hard on as a flaccid stick to project some smarky arse views onto my post.

• Paid Members

Riley did show in his run with the Miz that people were willing to cheer someone showing a little fire standing up to the Miz, who was coming off a world title reign and WrestleMania main event as company top heel. It's a world of difference between shoing potential as a top face. It's a good 18 months now, if that potential existed surely they'd be doing something with him by now. I think people just wanted him to succeed because he was new and they liked his music, not because he was anything special.

Don't use your Cena hard on as a flaccid stick to project some smarky arse views onto my post.

How does that work?

emot-flaccid.gif

Riley did show in his run with the Miz that people were willing to cheer someone showing a little fire standing up to the Miz, who was coming off a world title reign and WrestleMania main event as company top heel. It's a world of difference between shoing potential as a top face. It's a good 18 months now, if that potential existed surely they'd be doing something with him by now. I think people just wanted him to succeed because he was new and they liked his music, not because he was anything special.

With the Miz thing at least they had something there to work on. Who else are they pushing as a potential babyface star? Kofi? Miz? I actually think a turn would do wonders for Ziggler.

Don't use your Cena hard on as a flaccid stick to project some smarky arse views onto my post.

How does that work?

emot-flaccid.gif

I don't know, ask him.

• Paid Members

The pack-mentality piles-on around here are really grating. Someone will have to point me in the direction of a Squash post that marks him out as a potential neckbeard because I've not seen anything of the kind. Only thing the poor fucker is guilty of is being new and grouped in with a cohort of fellow new arrivals who aren't particularly good.

How does that work?

emot-flaccid.gif

It's pretty obvious what the dig was.

• Paid Members

Heh. I seem to have missed the post at the top of this page. Or thought "No wonder Cena hates him" a joke, I suppose.

At the risk of setting myself up for a fall, he hasn't posted anything else that would mark him out as one of them though, has he?

• Paid Members

He's not though. They DO need people to come up in the babyface ranks and Riley was looking good at that point.

air_raid is right, it was all about Miz, but it's a bizarre reaction to the points he actually made

He's not though. They DO need people to come up in the babyface ranks and Riley was looking good at that point.

air_raid is right, it was all about Miz, but it's a bizarre reaction to the points he actually made

Because getting 'top babyface' out of what happened with Riley was a huge jump. There wasn't 'top babyface' there whatsoever. He didn't have a chance to even become a successful mid-card babyface, let alone TOP.

• Moderators

He really fucked himself in a dire live TV match with Jack Swagger as well where Swagger had to deadlift him up to do the doctor bomb. Impressive show of strength by Swagger, and not the thing that would have endeared A-Ry to people that matter.

• Paid Members
The pack-mentality piles-on around here are really grating. Someone will have to point me in the direction of a Squash post that marks him out as a potential

Well, the Cena shot regarding his initial Riley post was an early signifier and then the STF complaint is always like a 10 foot tall flashing neon sign as to that possibility.

Ha bloody hell, the 'Cena hates him' was tongue in cheek you fucking nutters.

The pack-mentality piles-on around here are really grating. Someone will have to point me in the direction of a Squash post that marks him out as a potential neckbeard because I've not seen anything of the kind. Only thing the poor fucker is guilty of is being new and grouped in with a cohort of fellow new arrivals who aren't particularly good.

You're right of course but don't worry about it mate, I know the drill.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash