Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Awards Moderator

Great recap there, Rick. I loved 2002 SmackDown and still remember lots of that episode really clearly. Rey was established as a star in a single night for me, who had never seen him before. Steph was at her most likeable, Edge was on his way to the main event, Unamericans were cheap heat but it worked, Lesnar showed his strength, Rock and Hogan (and I'm on the Voodoo Child Defence Committee when it comes to the music), Jericho was great at this time, the set, as you said… it was a cracking time to be watching that show.

That evening with Tammy Sytch event in Dublin is coming up this Monday night.

When I looked last night she had not tweeted in an entire week, which is a lifetime in Sunny Days.

It's sad to say, but my first thought was that she's probably been arrested again. And I wondered if a possible no-show was on the cards.

I was going to post this here last night but forgot. When I checked her twitter again just now though, she has retweeted something in the past 22 hours.

So we will see.

Don't know why someone would pay for a ticket for this anyway. Around 75% of her stories are just pure bullshit. Her recent shoots were becoming more and more far fetched.  A bit like the Honky Tonk Man.

Anyway these days most fans have their own personal evening in with Tammy via Skype.

Edited by The Clint