Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

lmao, I've never seen someone try and blame lack of steroid use for the state of the business.

the way I see it, Poppa Pump already took that shit to its natural conclusion, god bless him

I've been watching some old episodes of NXT lately. The match where Charlotte beats Natalya for the vacant Woman's title has one of the worst spots I've ever seen. Charlotte puts on a figure four, and Natalya just doesn't sell it. Not even like Sting style no-selling either. She just does nothing then CHARLOTTE starts selling the hold, while the commentators talk about how Natalya's "reversed the pressure", even though she quite clearly hasn't.

It's probably the longest match I've seen Natalya in, and I was expecting a lot better, given her reputation. Was it just an off night or is she just really really over-rated?

THANK YOU! That spot always winded me up. Glad others saw it.

• Paid Members

There have been 2 wellness policy violations in recent memory. One from a dwarf and the other from a fat manager. Seems to me like the wrestlers have found away around the Wellness policy. Apparently if you get gassed up on the Wednesday, they cant trace it by the Monday's TV. If you do a Wednesday to Wednesday cycle, its all gravy.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I didn't get the impression any one is annoyed it's just an observation. It does make"body" guys more impressive

i think it does the opposite. in 05 or 06 Masters turned up and it was like so what, I've seen Luger/Steiner.

your Brocks and Rybacks stand out a lot more for their physiques today rather than having 20-30 guys all looking pretty similar

If we're going by the general rules of wrestling, its a match contract he has in his briefcase. I imagine there has to be a match going on before he cashes it in.

Can't he come out to the ring and just throw a challenge out to Seth, who clearly wouldn't answer and therefore win via forfeit. I'm not sure if titles change that way though

• Paid Members

If we assume the contract in the briefcase is for a championship match against the champion, with the perk being that the challenger can decide when the match takes place, then the fact that there's no champion means the contract currently can't be cashed in. There's no-one to have the match with.

It's a fun idea though. They should address it on RAW. Do some skits in a courtroom.

• Paid Members

I didn't get the impression any one is annoyed it's just an observation. It does make"body" guys more impressive

i think it does the opposite. in 05 or 06 Masters turned up and it was like so what, I've seen Luger/Steiner.

your Brocks and Rybacks stand out a lot more for their physiques today rather than having 20-30 guys all looking pretty similar

Sorry yeah I was actually agreeing with you I just worded it badly. I absolutely agree someone like Ryback is so much more noticeable because there isn't as much gas around

• Paid Members

If we're going by the general rules of wrestling, its a match contract he has in his briefcase. I imagine there has to be a match going on before he cashes it in.

Can't he come out to the ring and just throw a challenge out to Seth, who clearly wouldn't answer and therefore win via forfeit. I'm not sure if titles change that way though

You actually have to be in the ring for the match to take place, by the usual MITB rules. Daniel Bryan couldnt cash in on the Big Show unless he was upright or something like that. I think it was Daniel Bryan. Or it might have been the Miz. I do remember one occasion where someone was trying to lift someone off the floor so the bell could ring.

But they could do whatever they want really. They chance the rules all the time, so they could do what you're suggesting if they wanted to get the belt on Sheamus.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay