Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Moderators

Everyone male over the age of 30 seems to know who Ravishing Rick Rude is, funnily enough. Whenever someone finds out I don't mind wrestling they always mention Ravishing Rick Rude. Probably because I myself am Ravishing.

Everyone male over the age of 30 seems to know who Ravishing Rick Rude is, funnily enough. Whenever someone finds out I don't mind wrestling they always mention Ravishing Rick Rude. Probably because I myself am Ravishing.

Or because you look shit without a tache?

• Paid Members

Must be a welsh thing, it's not like that around the midlands.

• Paid Members

Funnily enough Rick Rude is the one guy my non-wrestling mates always seem to now pretty well and will reference him fairly often

Funnily enough Rick Rude is the one guy my non-wrestling mates always seem to now pretty well and will reference him fairly often

If they wanted to do it easiest way would be through the WWE phone app. Download that, stick your own headphones in and done. Suppose it would depend on signal in the arena which is usually a bit shit though.

Not really practical, as the time taken to encode the audio, latency, buffering and decoding the audio will not be able to sync right with the action happening. A delay of several seconds. It's the same trying to listen to radio commentary at a football match using an internet stream, always several seconds behind and you'll give up quickly.

• Paid Members

Piper and the Undertaker are big names in this country. Everyone seems to know them. I wonder what image people think of when you say "The Undertaker" though? I wonder if its grey gloved Taker from the crisp packets?

Fucking loved these crisps. They jus scream "1992 UK boom period" to me.

wwfsnacks01.jpg

Finding the Attitude Era doc on the network pretty amusing. Mark Henry, in reference to the tranny bit ("Sweet jesus, she's got a penis") he says that he gets people coming upto him all the time saying how nice it was that he was okay with doing that segement with a tranny. After showing the clip of him vomiting in the toilet after getting a handful of cock, he goes on to say how he might have inspired someone else or made someone feel more comfortable about themselves!!

Edited by HeavyT