Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Sheamus should be the first wrestler ever to just forget to cash in. Because he's Irish.

I can see it now, a run of vignettes showing him too busy drinking Guinness, eating tayto crisps and trying to get his hands on the divas gee to cash in.

• Paid Members

Sheamus should be the first wrestler ever to just forget to cash in. Because he's Irish.

I think there's legs in a storyline where someone leaves it too late, and so there's a loads of pressure on him to simply try and get the champion in a vulnerable position before the time runs out. You can have the champion simply going on holiday for a week or two to crank the stress up.

I think there's legs in a storyline where someone leaves it too late, and so there's a loads of pressure on him to simply try and get the champion in a vulnerable position before the time runs out. You can have the champion simply going on holiday for a week or two to crank the stress up.

Agree I've often thought similar though of course works better when you have an unstoppable champion and whiny weasly heel running around with the case as the year time frame to cash in nears its expiry date

would of been perfect this year actually with Brock as the champ and Rollins needing to cash in but not wanting to do it against Brock  

• Paid Members

Imagine how great it would have been the Raw before the Money in the bank PPV watching Rollins having to interrupte Brock mid promo. Shitting himself but knowing he has no choice

It'd have been as shit as their other interactions with Rollins going from terrified to confident and back again sixteen times within the space of a show. This writing team sucks hairy bollocks.

• Paid Members

Imagine how great it would have been the Raw before the Money in the bank PPV watching Rollins having to interrupte Brock mid promo. Shitting himself but knowing he has no choice

It'd have been as shit as their other interactions with Rollins going from terrified to confident and back again sixteen times within the space of a show. This writing team sucks hairy bollocks.

I wish you where wrong but your right. In theory that could have been great

• Paid Members

Every now and again, in the dead of night when I can't sleep, it suddenly occurs to me that The Miz once main evented WrestleMania.

And the crazy thing is, at the time, I believed he was right to. Between the Daniel Bryan run, cash in and heat he was getting, I thought he was the best heel in the company. Out of context to him and the whole title match being a sideshow to Rock/Cena, I thought he deserved it. Punk likes to whine about that Mania because he thinks Mania should be "your best good guy against your best bad guy" and ironically, for me that validates that they went with Miz. Punk had been inconsequential for the tail end of 2010.

It only just dawns on me now, thinking about the Mania card, what an amazing fall from grace Barrett had since Survivors. In a World title match that people thought he might win, to meaningless throwaway multi-man, in four months. The Corre, fucking hell.

Mis was perfect for that main event. His character would be the guy narked at Rock amd cena ignoring him. That he won was a far better result than cena winning. Watching at the time, that video before the match blew me away and had me backing miz as he had put in his share of hard work.

Miz was perfect for that main event. His character would be the guy narked at Rock amd cena ignoring him. That he won was a far better result than cena winning. Watching at the time, that video before the match blew me away and had me backing miz as he had put in his share of hard work.