Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Harley Race for such a double tough Motherfucka was an incredible bumper in his day and so giving towards the end of his career when he was in the WWF. What a top man he seems. His books quite good to. Everyone loves Harley.

Harley Race for such a double tough Motherfucka was an incredible bumper in his day and so giving towards the end of his career when he was in the WWF. What a top man he seems. His books quite good to. Everyone loves Harley.

Aye, it's a weird one. Their return was one of the best OMG moments in recent memory but after a few weeks that was all she wrote pretty much. I hope he turns on D-Von but I can't see it happening. I also wonder how good a heel he would be allowed to be in WWE

• Paid Members

Has any wrestler on a shoot interview or a podcast or whatever ever had a negative thing to say about Harley Race? He's got to be one of the most universally loved wrestlers ever. Terry Funk as well. Everyone seems to love those two.