NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

So the Ascension - how come they're still in NXT?  I feel like I've been reading about them for ever, and they are made out to be a big thing on the show.

I just assumed that that Dempsey chap was a joke gimmick, so out of place did he look.

Also, Adrian Neville - that accent is never going anywhere near the main tv shows.  I agree with whoever said stick him in a mask and give him a manager.  With that long hair he's look pretty good in a hockey mask or suchlike.

So the Ascension - how come they're still in NXT?  I feel like I've been reading about them for ever, and they are made out to be a big thing on the show.

It's probably because they're fairly rubbish, and the unstoppable Legion of Doom gimmick wouldn't work if they were trading wins with the Matadores and Rhodes brothers every week. So the company needs a solid plan if they're bringing them up, otherwise they'll just fuck them like they fucked Ryback, only quicker. They'd kind of have to do the same dominant monster champion thing Brock Lesnar is doing, which they can't do until Lesnar's not doing anymore, and they'd have to do it as full timers in the tag division. That's probably impossible because of how small the roster is.

• Paid Members

With the tag team title tournament to crown new number one contenders I'm expecting them to lose the belts at Takeover. From their I guess they are either being promoted to the main shows or they'll be split up and given a gimmick change. One of the looks like he has potential (I have no idea which one....the bigger one without the shit hair).