NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Check out this embarrassingly bad photo shoot with Bull Dempsey from WWE.com....

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/bull-dempsey-wrecking-ball-photos

I was pissing myself flicking through these. The camp throwback theme falls flat on its face because the guy just looks so appalling- shit physique and the least intimidating face I've ever seen on someone being pushed as a tough guy. Really hope they give up on him soon, it would take the piss if he ever made the main roster.

It's a shame, because the gimmick is something I would be well into with the right man fronting it.

To me, those pics of him are so bad, they have a "Real Man's Man" campness to them. Funny as fuck lol.

Totally echo the comments about him though. Cannot stand the guy or the push he seems to be getting.

Noticed this morning that tonight's NXT episode wasn't scheduled to record on my Sky Box, so just a heads up in case it happens to anyone else. Also noticed that when I went to record it again there was no series link option so might be a wider issue.

Ric Flair is apparently off tonight's show due to a "personal conflict"

Reckon that means Charlotte's doing the J-O-B?

If she was facing anyone other than Bailey then possibly.

Speaking of Bailey, im sure shes a nice girl and that but has there ever been a more unattractive Diva in the past 15 years that wasnt suppose to look vile as a gimmick?

Edited by Fanny Pack

POTENTIAL TAKEOVER SPOILER

Can't spoiler tag as I'm on mobile, but if you don't to see the potential spoiler scroll past the following photo

611A8D90-ED90-4DF9-9932-279696C0DCB5_zps[/url]

Devitt, Steen and KENTA are the new kliq

Edited by WyattSheepMask