NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Kenta (or should I say Hideo Itami) really looked like a star last night. A very good start for him in WWE/NXT:

2682139-kenta.gif

I wasn't clued up on Kenta before WWE signed him but Regal's reaction was a priceless piece of selling here that has got me excited as to how hard Hideo Itami just might be........"tell me he didn't do that"

Watched the latest NXT last night featuring He-day-o's debut, his finisher looks impressive, cant help but feel Low Ki does it better though.

The shout on here the other day about Charlotte looking like a tranny having second thoughts had me in stitches during her match with the aussie theif Emma.

• Paid Members

I feel like I'm going to get some sighs just by saying it, but Hideo Itami did not impress me in his debut. For a start, he's smaller than Justin Gabriel, which was bizarre. But even then, his moves were sloppy and even botched at points, and his finisher was about 6 inches from landing, so he basically did a massive senton press.

I was expecting marvels from his reputation, but this guy obviously needs a lot of time to improve.

• Paid Members

First thing that struck me about Itami was that he's got a lot less muscle on him now than he used to have back in the mid-late 00s when the buzz about him was massive. He looks a bit too skinny for my liking, Justin Gabriel looked like the superstar of the two in the ring. The match itself was nothing special, but I do like some of Itami's mannerisms, he's got a cool swagger about him. Was looking forward to seeing what he would use as a finisher knowing that his established moves wouldn't be allowed. Absolutely hate the double-stomp though. Indy-wank bullshit move that either looks totally fake or massively dangerous, there's no good way to do it safely and effectively.

First thing that struck me about Itami was that he's got a lot less muscle on him now than he used to have back in the mid-late 00s when the buzz about him was massive. He looks a bit too skinny for my liking, Justin Gabriel looked like the superstar of the two in the ring.

Do the Japanese feds test for steroids?