NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Authors of Pain are probably as ready as they're going to be and I reckon they will debut after Wrestlemania.

They shouldn't debut someone just for the sake of it though. I know the last few years it's been expected that someone debuts, but if there isn't anybody that's ready and especially if they haven't got that persons first 6 months or so mapped out, then they should leave it

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

given the clear reference to the Jenner sisters

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. It's a reference to something I don't get. Ok, less shit, more "lost on me."

• Paid Members

I know that one. According to the girls in my office, I'm pretty "extra" for my age. Although I think they're being sarcastic about my tiny penis.

On 26/01/2018 at 4:59 PM, KJHenley said:

My fantasy book for the main tomorrow night:

Have the asĀ expected comeback of Ciampa, but have him win the belt for Gargano. Plenty of mileage is Ciampa bragging that yet again, Johnny only got a big win because of him, and that he wants to take the belt from Johnny, no one else. Gargano is pretty much as pure as snow, so can have a big conflict about being champion, but only by Ciampas hand, leading to a big match down the line where Johnny earns his ā€˜redemptionā€™,Ā and solidifies himself as a deserving champ.

i donā€™t know, Iā€™m bored at work and just got an email from WWE.

That means we have to ignore him beating five of the top guys in NXT to get to the title match though. The fatal four way was a little screwy but he wasnā€™t presented as handed the winĀ 

Iā€™m thinking Garganoā€™s missus will be in his corner to even the playing field, only forĀ Ciampa to use her to cause a distraction. Personally Iā€™d love a Christian/Stratus kind of scenario just to really hammer home that Ciampa deserves a batteringĀ 

32 minutes ago, Philjax said:

I feel there's potential for this to be the worst Takeover.

Blimey Philjax, this might be the second craziest thing youā€™ve ever said on here!

With theĀ in-ring form Almas, Gargano, Black, Dream, Ohno, AOP, and Moon have been in the past 3 months and the fact the rest of the people on the card have bagsĀ of potential - you really feel like this will be a worse show than the days when Tyson Kidd was in the main event and Sylvester Lefort was arsingĀ about on the undercard?!?

Tremendous main event. Both men showed amazing timing and some of those sequences...beautiful. Definitely didn't feel like a 30+ min match.

I assume Almas moves into a program with Black, and Gargano/Ciampa.

Velveteen Dream continues to impress me, with the whole gimmick, and shows knowledge beyond his years, despite a near botch on the first rolling DVD, he recovered well.

Moon/Bayzler came so close to being something great but didn't fire on all cylinders, and the finish felt very dragged out.

Interesting they chose to announce EC3 in the way they did.

Ā