NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

I'd definitely chuck EC3 in NXT first. They've done it plenty of times with new signings that were good enough for the main roster.

It gives the WWE Universe (those that don't know him) time to get to know him and for a buzz to be built up so that when he makes his main roster debut, it's a bigger deal. Roode is the perfect example of this. Would he have been as over as he is now if he made his debut straight on Smackdown without the NXT run first? I don't think so. I think the same applies with Joe. Many will know who EC3 is but loads won't, so they build him up through NXT. Also as Maxwell says, they need to replenish talent in NXT too.

• Paid Members

Really enjoyed Takeover. Wasn't that into the main event. For me that was the least enjoyable match.

Did anyone else spot the live monitor screen under the ring? It was clearly visible when the tables and chairs were being pulled out. What's the need for this monitor?

Edited by BigJag

Just now, BigJag said:

Really enjoyed Takeover. Wasn't that into the main event. For me that was the least enjoyable match.

Do anyone spot the live monitor screen under the ring? It was clearly visible when the tables and chairs were being pulled out. What's the need for this monitor?

Yea I spotted it too, I just assumed it was under there because Ciampa was gonna come from under the ring during the main event.