NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Got me thinking, When was the last time they only signed up half a full time tag team? Can’t think of any off top of my head they have only seen value in one of them 

56 minutes ago, Louch said:

Got me thinking, When was the last time they only signed up half a full time tag team? Can’t think of any off top of my head they have only seen value in one of them 

They signed Axel Dieter Jr. of Ringkampf last year and not WALTER or Thatcher. Hasn't really done anything on telly yet though so maybe they're waiting for one or both of those.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Louch said:

Cesaro, when he was one half of Kings of Wrestling with Crisps Hero? That's the last big one off the top of my head.

Ringkampf where more a faction who wrestled in tags occasionally as a mix, not a full time tag team to me 

Didnt cessaro get signed roughly same time as hero? It was just hero got cut first time 

• Paid Members

First time Cesaro was "signed", it was never finalised because of Visa complications.

Second time around, they looked to bring him and Chris Hero in at the same time - there was talk of fast-tracking them to the main roster and debuting them as CM Punk's back-up - but Hero's signing was delayed for a long time because of medical tests showing heightened testosterone and various other anomalies.