NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

I don't know if Dream is actually injured or it's a way to have him cost Black his match in the 4-way or for the title for their feud to continue. Similarly, Ciampa must be back fairly soon and to have him cost Gargano the title or opportunity is a great way to kick start that one back in. Gargano can't go up to 205 or whatever until those two have murdered eachother for a few months surely?

• Paid Members

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Velveteen Dream is being expedited to the main roster. I can absolutely imagine Vince watching that match with Black at the last Takeover and insisting they get him ready for a debut at the Royal Rumble.

Cracking episode this week. I cringed like hell at some of those finger spots in the main event. Tyler sold it perfectly as he was fixing his dislocated fingers. 

All three of their matches have been excellent, so I’m just going to say the Dunne and Bates trilogy is my match of the year 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Cracking episode this week. I cringed like hell at some of those finger spots in the main event. Tyler sold it perfectly as he was fixing his dislocated fingers. 

Did you play the McGuinness drinking game, where you take a shot every time Nigel says 'joint manipulation'?