NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

This Black/Velveteen Dream feud has potential to be my favourite thing in WWE, it's not saying much but still.....

I love this dynamic, Dream just slapping the apron shouting "SAY MY NAAAAME" trying to earn Black's acknowledgement, meanwhile Black stoically stares straight ahead with a look in his eyes that says "I'm kicking your head off son". Really impressed with this.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I'm guessing that Cole and his lot will be one side with maybe a forth person added against Sanity and someone else, presumably McIntyre

Roderick Strong is probably the best option to join/align himself with Undisputed Era, after their recent interaction. With nowhere obvious for Strong to go next then joining them makes sense. A surprise partner for Sanity would be nice.

• Paid Members

Who have we got that's a reasonably big name signed to NXT that's not yet debuted? Maybe Donovan Dijak?

I could see them going with a "mystery partner" angle for Undisputed, and have him make his debut as their next guy, though I like the idea of Roderick Strong being on the babyface team and turning on them to join Undisputed - he's the right sort of style for them (I said when Fish & O'Reilly turned up as a team at Takeover that it's good they're a team, as they'd previously been used as singles guys, and that just made them Two Additional Roderick Strongs), and he's got bugger all going for him as a face, and his whole motivation seems to be frustration that he's not getting what he wants, so he's ripe for a heel turn anyway.

The exact demographic being Butch, essentially.

I think it sounds like a cool idea.  One of the nice things about NXT generally is seeing random/new wrestlers pop up now and then, so a War Games style "who is THAT" entrance extravaganza sounds fun.

Slightly off-topic but... why is all the wrestling discussion on this forum now crammed into about 3 threads?  Is there a reason we can't have a new thread every week for Smackdown/Raw/NXT and one for each PPV?

• Paid Members

All we have is minor news now though Rick. No one has murdered their wife and child, or died of a drug overdose for ages. Neville quitting is minor news compared to those scenarios. Wrestling is pretty dull outside the ring at the minute and that's where all the major news stories come from.