NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Fuck sake the commentary during the Asuka/Eva match. Graves needs fucking off along with JBL.

Nakamura is the best thing going at the mo but Graves needs to fuck off screaming KINSHASA all the time. Works in a big match atmosphere but when the crowd is shit/he's wrasslin' the drifter and the arena is reminiscent of a home game at the Emirates it just sounds daft and forced

Nakamura is so good. on a house show he was wrestling Drifter, who mid match started playing his guitar, so Nakamura played air guitar, then mock chucked his" guitar" to the ref who promptly threw the imaginary guitar back, Nakamura broke it over his knee and went after drifter

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

Awesome.

Never thought I'd see 3.0 on NXT. Their physiques are a little better than 2011 Chikara but I dont think it was anything more than a one shot. Too indy.

Well Eva got some offense in. Unfortunately she still seems to lack confidence. Aliyah looked better in 2 minutes quite frankly and i'm sure she looked shocking on Breaking Ground. Everyone else seems to be advancing month by month. I worry for her. I'd say she has a year tops and if IT hasn't happened by then she'll be cut. Still looks fucking mint though but I need to see her DO SOMETHING!

Can't really say anything about Naka. It was purposely kept shorter than short so we're left wanting more. They should send that fat kid from Tough Enough in there next so he can kick the fuck out of him.

What else happened? Oh, Mojo Rawley.

He aint hype.

Please tell me its Full Sail next week?  :cry:

• Paid Members

If Itami and Balor debuted this month instead of when they did do you think they would have been known as Kenta and Prince Devitt?

No. Prince Devitt is a shit name and they didn't want the name KENTA to avoid confusion with Kobashi perhaps. Why do you ask, because of Nakamura? I do think Hideo Itami is a rubbish wrestling name, though.

• Paid Members

If Itami and Balor debuted this month instead of when they did do you think they would have been known as Kenta and Prince Devitt?

No. Prince Devitt is a shit name and they didn't want the name KENTA to avoid confusion with Kobashi perhaps. Why do you ask, because of Nakamura? I do think Hideo Itami is a rubbish wrestling name, though.

Nakamura, Aries, Joe, EY, Styles, Gallows, Anderson presumably. All come in as they were.

• Paid Members

That's a good point, although most of those have a bit of name value from TNA. I reckon they'd still have changed those two names though, Price Devitt is a typical Japanglish shit name, like all the tag team names they have over there (Bullet Club being the exception, that's a great name).

• Paid Members

Just looking at the dates and takeover is right before the UK tour. Are they taping anywhere in the UK this time? Or squeezing in a full sail show before departure?

They're taping the night after Takeover.