NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Apollo has Bobby Lashleys head on Monty Brown's body with a charisma somewhere in the middle. Needs to find some intensity and substance to what he does in the ring before he's doomed to be a 'lets have an epic movez match where the outcome doesn't matter bro' Dolph Ziggler on gear.

The NXT title match between Samoa Joe and Finn Bslor from last week in Lowell, MA will be shown on this weeks episode of NXT

I'm excited to see the match after how good their precious encounters have been. However I really hope they pro-shot it because I don't think I could sit through a whole match shot on a phone camera, which the teaser footage seems to have been recorded on.

did anyone else completely ignore the No Way Jose vignettes, assuming it was just some lame advert? each time. Must be a dutch-house thing. So I was quite stunned to see someone debut with that name. Looked promising enough. Anything catches on there though

and yeah, Crews. marginally better at talking than Neville, loads less fun to watch. difficult to say whether he's got a higher ceiling than Nev or not. I'd like to see him stop fucking smiling one day for sure

• Awards Moderator

Nakamura's on again tonight! I said this last time but I can't remember the last time a wrestler's had so much impact on me that I look forward to seeing his next TV appearance for days beforehand. I've caught myself a couple of times walking down corridors at work doing his little hand gestures and pointing like him without realising I'm doing it. He's captured my imagination like nobody in ages and I can't wait to see him smash the Drifter in.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

I can't remember the last time a wrestler's had so much impact on me that I look forward to seeing (their) next TV appearance for days beforehand.

Eva Marie for me. Different type of impact, probably.

I just can't wait to be done with these out of date Axxess shows. Poor Eva's gonna get massacred. If it was a fresh taping this week I'd have more faith. You just know nothing's gonna happen due to the nature of them, probably why WWE taped and slotted this title change in, thank god.

The NXT title match between Samoa Joe and Finn Bslor from last week in Lowell, MA will be shown on this weeks episode of NXT

I'm excited to see the match after how good their precious encounters have been. However I really hope they pro-shot it because I don't think I could sit through a whole match shot on a phone camera, which the teaser footage seems to have been recorded on.

I had read this too and have just skipped through to see the quality but there is only about a minute of 'highlights' of the match :(

I tell you what, I can understand the 'meh' responses from some for Nakamura after his matches so far, but not from me. His offence doesn't impress me loads and his body isn't owt to write home about, but it just doesn't matter. My third time of seeing him after Takeover and his first TV match, and his entrance just has me. Proper gets blood in it. I watched his entrance, with the way he minces about, the music, the bending his back malarkey, then immediately went online to check the ticket situations for the NXT shows, even though I live nowhere near any of the towns. I really, really want to be part of that. He's a draw!