NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Nakamura is not the type of wrestler that I would usually be interested in, but he's utterly tremendous. I tune in to NXT now, mainly for him alone. His entrance is mesmerising and his mannerisms and fantastic. Not for a long time have we had someone who has that start aura, to the point where I think he feels too big for the weekly shows.

• Awards Moderator

Nakamuras' rope bent thing was done in perfect time with his music this week.

Gave me the shoulder goosebumps!

I air punched at that! Utterly brilliant.

Same! It was spectacular.

The Drifter was great in the opening segment. I'm fully on board with the character, he's such a hateable twat, and I love that you can barely hear his songs over the booing.

Much as I love her with Blake and Murphy, I want Alexa to team up with Austin Aries. I think they'd be a great combo.

Echo the Nakamura love (again!), I cheered out loud like a fucking idiot when he timed that so well. What a guy.

Haven't ever said this before, but I really enjoyed Finn on the mic this week, he had some real fire. So much so in the closing segment I almost thought he was about to bust out 'sack ME?! I MADE the BBC!'

Also stick me on the list who thought Austin Aries and Alexa would end up together. (A Triple?) Seemed an immediately natural fit.

• Paid Members

Yep, I loved that he timed it like that, had me grinning like a bastard. He looks to be really loosening up out there, adding little extra movements and gestures.

Lovely stuff.

Have to say though. I'm not a big fan of his finish. It looks quite sloppy and without the commentary I wouldn't know if was a knee or not. Kind of all over the shop.

Corey Graves needs to stop screaming it like some crap Joey Styles too.

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members

First time I've seen Nakamura since Takeover Dallas. I was so worried he wouldn't be as good on further viewing. I'm extremely happy to be wrong. He continues to have more charisma and confidence than anyone else on the entire roster. The timing of his entrance pose was incredible. Selfishly, I'm glad he's in NXT because I'll get to see him live next month in Liverpool, but come on. He should be on the main roster already. I've never been more impressed by a new signee. He's the best.