NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Nia doesn't have a character. She's only ever been sold as someone bigger than your average woman, and we're supposed to buy into her dominance.

Sadly, it doesn't really work. She doesn't look intimidating for a start. She doesn't carry herself like she's unstoppable. She isn't that good in the ring. She has no personality either.

So are they going to weasel out of a Bayley Vs. Asuka rematch? I don't really have any interest in Asuka Vs. Jax so I hope they are just putting Bayley/Asuka II on hold to avoid Takeover being rematch city.

Pretty meh show this week imo.

The cage match should be good.

I'm a bit late to the party, but I thought Balor did a really good job with his promo at the end last week. He was still talking....a bit.....staccato....at times, but much better than anything he's done yet.

I really enjoyed the main event, Bayley must be one of the best sellers in the biz right now.

I like Nia but agree with the general consensus that she needs more substance even with the size and power to throw the other women around.

The odd thing about it though is that on Breaking Ground they showed us she'd had no support and no backing from management while time was being invested on Aaliyah for some reason. She'd have a hell of a defence if she gets released.

Thats's another thing about Jax that irked me aswel, Breaking Ground, here is this heel monster of a woman and they showed them training and Jax was doing that spinning throw thingy and after she was rushing over to check the other lass was ok, and apologising for doing it too hard etc. I can't get it out my head, it might be totally insignificant to others but I can't buy her being a big nasty fucker when I saw her acting like your fat cuddly aunty.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser