NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

i don't mind Babymetal as a brief novelty as I genuinely enjoy j and k-pop, but yes, enough shitey rock tunes please. was it Takeover London they had this awful song on, for the hype package for the Revival/Enzo & Cass match? normally WWE is good - great even - at taking a song I wouldn't normally enjoy, putting in clips of rasslers feuding and making it a good overall package that serves its purpose. there was no saving that one though, that song was the shits

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Babymetal are awful. They should ban hard rock and metal from wrestling. Had it for fucking yeeeeeeeeeeears.

Absolutely. It's all shit.

I mean, surely it's not that poplar anymore, is it? 15 years ago when WWE were using hard rock and metal as a soundtrack to everything- I could understand. It was huge in the States at the time. But now?

That reminds me, I need to see more Rich Swann on this show, he came out about a month back to this really cool funky house tune and he immediately stood out. they should've fucked off No Way Jose and given Swann the gimmick (if someone has to)

• Moderators

Babymetal are awful. They should ban hard rock and metal from wrestling. Had it for fucking yeeeeeeeeeeears.

Absolutely. It's all shit.

I mean, surely it's not that poplar anymore, is it? 15 years ago when WWE were using hard rock and metal as a soundtrack to everything- I could understand. It was huge in the States at the time. But now?

At least they've finally retired "Bodies". For now...

• Moderators

KAWAII!!!!!!

Yeah. I fucking hate it too.  Somehow worse are the people not from Japan trying to be.

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

Die.

yeah, that's annoying. and anime culture's shite too. but aurally i'm still fond of the pop style from Japan and Korea. you get some great melodies and wonderful hooks even if the driving focus is usually like "omg! look at the fragile asian women! they doing a dance!"

that's just pop music though, innit. wrap your ears around this 1

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

What was with Bayley and her massive fake eyelashes and ton of make up? She looked like a scouse bird.

Yeah she's been like that since Mania, I first noticed at at the Axxess tapings. Really not a good look for her.

• Paid Members

Nick Miller wearing his 'MN' graphic boots did my head in way more than it should have.

He's Aussie, so his initials are upside down.

At least that's how I rationalized it to stop myself getting pissed off by it.

Thought TM61 both looked scared to death doing their promo.

• Paid Members

what was with that Aussie tag team? They debut by cutting a promo announcing they're going straight for the top of the NXT tag division, commentators put over all their accolades, and then they lose to what I'm pretty sure is still non-contracted talent? what's all that about?

Gargano and Ciampa have contracts now, pretty sure they signed deals a couple of months or so ago.