NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

The women's battle Royale was done at Full Sail. Carmella's title match was done at the Uni of Central Florida. The only other tapings I can recall were when they did the Arnold Classic, at Brooklyn (taped before but airs after Takeover) and the shows from London (again, taped before but airs after Takeover ). There has been the odd bit of footage shown from other shows, but in terms of the regular TV show, it's mostly at Full Sail.

I understand why the predominately have it in one place due to operation costs etc and it's just down the road from the Performance Centre. They used to just sell tickets for the next tapings straight after one set finished do you always ended up with the exact same people in the same seats everytime. Then they spread out the I sale dates of tickets which you do now get a bit of a difference, but still seem to get the group that want to put the focus on themselves. It hasn't been as bad as that time they did Bayley v Alexa Bliss and you could see the planning out the "hey' we want some Bayley!" chant and when they were going to jump up and do it.

I try to just make the Full Sail white noise, but they really make it difficult at times

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

NXT really needs to move away from Full Sail and start taping on the road.

They have already done this. They did a load of tapings in Texas, I believe, which have already aired.
Um, no they didn't.
Weren't there a few episodes from Texas late last year? I seem to remember them wrestling in some open-topped colosseum type venue at night.

• Paid Members

That's the ones from NOAH isn't it.

Samson Vs Apollo? That ought to be a treat. I think we're being punk'd. May see the first NXT fast forwarding from me.

Should be good to be honest, what won't be good is Corey Graves forgetting his role and doing a cunt JBL through the match.

• Awards Moderator

That's the ones from NOAH isn't it.

Samson Vs Apollo? That ought to be a treat. I think we're being punk'd. May see the first NXT fast forwarding from me.

I'm with you. Terrible pair of hands.

Couple of Aussies named Michael Nicholls and Shane Veryzer have signed. Anyone know anything of this pair?

Met Nicholls. Nice guy and very professional. Very lucky to have him wrestle his last indy date for the promotion I work for (Melbourne City Wrestling) vs. Jimmy Havoc in a very fun bout when he came over. Very solid athlete and I'm sure he will do very well indeed.

The show featuring the match is available to watch ondemand if your interested and have five odd quid to burn:

>> vimeo.com/ondemand/mcwbest

Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne

Apollo came out, got in Samsons' business and looked like HE was going to poo himself. He's a wet fart. The sort of face work you get from Lashley, but miles worse. Samson, instead of being a shank wielding train riding hobo as the gimmick suggests, looks like he's run through River Island covered in glue. 

This is the worst feud ever. It's almost as if creative have decided that as Takeover is likely going to be the show of the year, we can put up this combination of the two least exciting members of the roster for a month or so after, just to come down. I'd rather see more of Rich Swann.....

• Paid Members

Apollo came out, got in Samsons' business and looked like HE was going to poo himself. He's a wet fart. The sort of face work you get from Lashley, but miles worse. Samson, instead of being a shank wielding train riding hobo as the gimmick suggests, looks like he's run through River Island covered in glue.

This is the worst feud ever. It's almost as if creative have decided that as Takeover is likely going to be the show of the year, we can put up this combination of the two least exciting members of the roster for a month or so after, just to come down. I'd rather see more of Rich Swann.....

The worst feud EVER?