NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

So why can't enzo and Cass win the belts in Toronto and just have the takeover match be a triple threat?

Because stone cold said so so

Sorry chaps. I didn't realise what I'd done was bad form. Nice edit job though, Mr Editor.

I know its good that guys arent overexposed on nxt but Finn Balor rarely seems to be on the show, its one thing to keep the champion off tv to make his appereance special but there's been no build to the Takeover match, I know they'll build on the previous feud but still.

Good show other wise, they should've shown a video package of Nakamura cos Ive never seen him wrestle and you couldnt hear anything he was saying but he did get a good pop though.

Need to start calling folk up post Mania there's plenty ready and both rosters need freshening up

I know its good that guys arent overexposed on nxt but Finn Balor rarely seems to be on the show, its one thing to keep the champion off tv to make his appereance special but there's been no build to the Takeover match, I know they'll build on the previous feud but still.

Good show other wise, they should've shown a video package of Nakamura cos Ive never seen him wrestle and you couldnt hear anything he was saying but he did get a good pop though.

Need to start calling folk up post Mania there's plenty ready and both rosters need freshening up

Worth noting that Finn injured his ankle around the time they recorded these episodes which might account for why he hasn't been present much.

Edited by GPW Kristian Zane

Top to bottom that had to be one of the most entertaining NXT episodes. Quite a bit of near head dropping this week. Even Eva Marie took a pretty brutal back drop driver. Respect. Looking forward to Eva channeling 90's AJPW and giving Bayley a receipt ;)

This Takeover's gonna be pretty special.

What a blinding show. Phenomenal closing portion of the main event and top heel and babyface work from the women in the tag match. A Double's first interview hit all the right notes, (and I could watch that Corbin beatdown all day long for the rest of my life, think it's the best I've seen in years) and though I wouldn't know Nakamura if he passed me in the street and showed me a shit video of him on a big screen, the audience reaction and commentary certainly made me give a toss about the match.

Well done everybody. Keep waiting for the NXT bubble to pop, so glad it continues not to.

My word, Jordan and Gable are something special.  I don't think I ever want them to split up, I want them to be a tag team forever and Jordan to pull down his straps and Gable to hit lovely Chaos Theories until the end of time.

Forgot to say, that tucked-in-head knee in the corner Tomasso Ciampa did was bloody brilliant. Has the potential to become a big high spot for him, and set up his finisher like it did in that match.

I think he's got loads and loads of potential on this roster when the main shows purge the top rung of current guys.

How is Mojo still there? I don't think he's improved at all since he started. Better talent has been let go.

That's something I was pondering. The Full Sail shit all over Eva Marie, yet they love Mojo who hasn't been in the ring for longer than three minutes for the last two years.

I still don't know whether Tomato Chomper is actually signed or not

The Eva Marie thing's just a bit of panto now isn't it? But something that works a treat because it adds loads to the match.

If they've got that much real distaste for her, that's more of a comment on them. She's a run-of-the-mill Diva heel, no more, no less. The heat she gets is fantastic, but it's not like she particularly works for it in the way a Dana Brooke would attempt to is it?