Standup Comedy

iamthedoctor

7 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I'm somehow going to only my first comedy festival in Leicester in February, mostly just to see Cheapshow Live but I might see another show earlier in the day. Any recommendations for others to see there?

I just had a quick look through and these would be people I'd recommend:

Jamie Hutchinson

Tom Lawrinson

Ania Magliano

Josh Pugh

Vittorio Angelone

George Egg

Sarah Keyworth

Glenn Moore

Mike Bubbins

Pierre Novellie

Garrett Millerick

John Kearns

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I'm somehow going to only my first comedy festival in Leicester in February, mostly just to see Cheapshow Live but I might see another show earlier in the day. Any recommendations for others to see there?

Looking at the line up, I'm so out of touch outside of Stewart Lee, Jimeoin and Danny Baker I barely know who anyone is. My only advice is avoid Hal Cruttenden at all costs, shite.

21 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

That was brilliant mate, really funny and VERY UKFF in places. Well done.

Honestly my entire sense of humour is based on 10-12 years of visiting this forum.

20 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Well done you handsome devil, lovely set. Interesting use of a stage name to hide your real name of Slapnut. 

No idea why they decided to name me that, they absolutely hate Jeff Jarrett.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
5 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Seeing John Mulaney tonight. I saw him in 2015. A lot has happened between then and now, let's hope he's stayed funny. 

Saw him last night. Starts with a totally different energy to his other shows but I loved it. Only complaint was it's not the longest set in the world.

• Paid Members

Booked to see Joe Pera in London in April. He's doing a week at the Soho Theatre. Couldn't be more excited, I absolutely love that wonderful, wonderful man. Connor O'Malley is supporting him too which is also excellent.

Edited by LaGoosh

Went to see Dan Nightingale back in November on his first tour and it was brilliant. He's MC'd one of my local comedy nights for about ten years now so it's great to see him get out to a much bigger audience. One of the most underrated comics on the UK circuit.

He's filmed the show and put it up on YouTube.