Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Shame she got wellness'd just as she was getting time on Smackdown, she had that awesome entrance with the cheesy voice over guy and each week would find excuses not to wrestle, that was some great stuff

Smackdown's pretty damn good when it comes to the women right now, she'd have just added to it but RAW needs her so much more as I really don't care for any of them. People bum Charlotte but she bores me to tears and Bayley looks lost out there.

I love Charlotte. As an overall package, I think she's the best woman they've ever had. Ever.

• Paid Members

I'm a big fan of Charlotte. There've been a couple of moments where she's looked out of her depth during a promo, and the title hot potato stuff has annoyed me, but in the ring she's brilliant, and she can be such a good heel. I think it's more the stuff she's got to work with in terms of her promos than any shortcomings of her own, though.

A lack of great faces is most likely the problem I'm having, Sasha just isn't a natural face and Bayley isn't working out as planned so who else is there for her? Asuka would be interesting but again she's not exactly a natural face either, Becky is really the only woman who can do it but she's fine where she is.

So I just had a notification to my Phone and it stated that Rosa Mendes is retiring from WWE after a decade in the company.

Has she really been with them that long and has she done one thing of note in that time?

I Know JTG gets the "Forgot he was still employed" rib but at least he had years of appearing on the shows and PPVS and actually contributing something before disappearing into once in a blue moon jobber role.

Rosa must have the record for longest tenured with littlest Impression made ever.

Edited by MVP RULZ

• Awards Moderator

I was thinking today, WWE haven't been on a future-endeavouring spree in ages. Must be overdue. Especially now talent costs include 205, UK guys... Who was sacked last? Who's next (not Bill)?

• Paid Members

It's traditionally a post mania clear out ( or it has been the last few times they've done it. Last one was when they got rid of Sandow and the likes.

With them hiring people like Curt Hawkins l to pad out the brand extension I really can't see them doing a mass firing any time soon. Unless mania does terrible business.