Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Big Show and Erick Rowan have been fannying around with the steps for a week or two. Speaking of the 'Steel' steps, remember the days when they used to actually look quite heavy?. Maybe it was just childhood naivety, but now then look lighter than an empty can of Coke.

• Paid Members

Sorry, this may have been posted elsewhere, but the WWE TLC ppv has been renamed 'WWE Tables, Ladder, Chairs....and Stairs'

tlc-stairs.jpg?w=650

Kane's all, like, "Oh, man, can you believe I have to fight this guy? And my boss is coming to dinner!"

• Paid Members

Big Show and Erick Rowan have been fannying around with the steps for a week or two. Speaking of the 'Steel' steps, remember the days when they used to actually look quite heavy?. Maybe it was just childhood naivety, but now then look lighter than an empty can of Coke.

I think it's because they used to be black while now they are silver. The black made them look bigger and meaner.

Sorry, this may have been posted elsewhere, but the WWE TLC ppv has been renamed 'WWE Tables, Ladder, Chairs....and Stairs'

tlc-stairs.jpg?w=650

Kane's uneven hairline is incredibly distracting. Almost as much as that lump on his back at the last PPV

I think it's because they used to be black while now they are silver. The black made them look bigger and meaner.

I say bring the buggers back, they looked quite snazzy really.

Oh and some minor news, Jericho is saying he won't be at 'Mania so in other words he probably will be...

The trouble with Jericho and WrestleMania is that he's got no gravitas at all anymore, but he only wants to do Mania if he's got something big to do. And I can't see him warranting it. Like RVD, he's best used between Mania and Survivor Series to cover the weak period of the year.