Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Income is all broken down into pay, merch etc further down the page.
It would seem he did not exceed $500,000 that year - he more than made up for it in the subsequent years obviously. 

Absolutely no chance that's true. 

1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Wasn't Hogan also getting a percentage of the PPV buys as well though? That would bump his income up a fair amount.

I remember his contract surfaced a while back and it was insane. He'd also get a guaranteed percentage of the gate of every Nitro he was on or something along those lines.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Wasn't Hogan also getting a percentage of the PPV buys as well though? That would bump his income up a fair amount.

All of them. Whether he was on them or not. Too ridiculous to be true, right....?

Is this anything to do with their being Time Warner and WCW contracta. No idea on the finer elements but it might be that most of the pay was paid by someone else on paper. Failing that if it's legit I can't think k of another reason unless there was pay later and the wrestlers just used 'draws' until then. 

9 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Nate Hatred has apparently died. One of my favorite CZW wrestlers back in the day. No idea how he died, just seen it on another wrestling forum.

yeah used to watch him back in the day the h8 club he  would not have been that old sad news