Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I read on 411Mania that apparently Ziggler has signed a new 2 year contract.

raw

• Paid Members

**EDIT Double Post**

Edited by PJ Power
Double Post

• Paid Members

I’ve just tried to google him but nothing obvious popped up. Is he straight out of training or has he been wrestling for a while? (I know he’s still a teenager).

Be interested to see what he looks like. Touring with all star for a bit of experience isn’t daft, it will be interesting to know if his dad has suggested he earns his stripes for a few years so to speak, possibly head to Japan if the opportunity rises, or if he’ll be in development by the end of the year.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Interesting, all star are touting him as ‘the teenager from blackpool’ on their site.

Bloody carnys.

Im going to have to look out for him. Always fascinating to see the next generation of your favourites making themselves known.

Speaking if which.. how has Scott Halls son progressed? I thought he’d have been in development by now.. I’ve either missed something or, his dads advised him not to yet, or he’s a bit shit.

10 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Speaking if which.. how has Scott Halls son progressed? I thought he’d have been in development by now.. I’ve either missed something or, his dads advised him not to yet, or he’s a bit shit.

Aside for a handful of shows for WAW, he's been working pretty much exclusively for NOAH since last April so he's still working his way up by the look of things