The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• Paid Members

Yeah, I was wondering if I was just being a bit snide thinking he looked a little flabby because my missus has been drooling over him for weeks, but she just sat there looking disappointed during that scene and eventually drily noted "Oh Jimi, you've just killed the mystery."

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I see your excellent Audrey video and raise you a Ken Barlow "NOT TELL ME!" Remix

How the chuff do you get Youtube videos to just appear in your post all you cool kids? By jove, he's got it. How could you...NOT TELL ME...how to embed Youtube videos.

Edited by Baz Windham

• Paid Members

Following the links down the side of the page of the Corrie videos, I saw one called "Roy Cropper gets bullied", where Roy tells Hayley his bully "made him do things" when he was at school and thats why he's a bit of an odd ball. How did I miss this? Roy pretty much admitting his bully Grizzly Smith'd him. So much I dont know about Corrie. Its stuff like that when I wish Corrie did flashback scenes.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Just seen that on BBC news. Real shocker. Not seen the street for a few years, but she's one of those characters that was just there for as far back as I can remember, way back to the early 70's. Very sad news indeed.

Cant quite believe that one, the 'Weatherfield One' has passed on and two, she was only 60! Sad day for soap land, massively iconic character and a good actress when all said and done. I think the Rachid stuff was mirroring Shirley Valentine but then she really came into her ownwent nuts when Samir was killed and Tracy Overdosed... RIP