The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

SNN3009D---380_1174154a.jpg

Big week for the 50th.

Will Jack Duckworth return ala The Undertaker? Or is he genuinely dead?

Will Rita finally snuff it? (Please).

Will the tram land on Ashley's throat and finally give him the grown up's voice he's so richly craved over the years?

Will Jim McDonald save the street as only he can because he's JIM FUCKING MCDONALD?

They've chucked 1 Million at this reportedly. It looks like something out of a film.

Edited by Dashing

• Paid Members

Won't be as scary as that plane crashing onto Emmerdale Farm. That was the stuff of nightmares years ago.

That was quite tasteless too. It happened right around the time of the Lockerbie anniversary.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Corrie seems to be one of those shows where nothing major happens for months. Its usually the less dramatic family quarrels, and stuff that doesn't really get you emotionally. Then they do something really good.

Nothing's going to compare to that Holloaks 'fire' a few weeks back. Sitting on a Sunday morning, hungover to fuck watching that was not fun. Hollyoaks has been hot birds and shit acting for so long, but fuck me even I was engrossed

• Paid Members
Won't be as scary as that plane crashing onto Emmerdale Farm. That was the stuff of nightmares years ago.

That was quite tasteless too. It happened right around the time of the Lockerbie anniversary.

What I love about Emmerdale is that its great that Eric Pollard has turned full-on babyface even though he murdered his wife. They seem to just forget about long term storylines and never bring them up again.

Anyone see the Invasion angle Corrie did with Eastenders on Children in Need? What does everyone think?

What's the totty like in Corrie these days? I'm vaguely aware of Michelle Keegan and obviously Helen Flanagan, but is there anyone else knocking about worth ogling in it?

Depends what you're into, I guess. The slightly jailbait lesbians are alright I guess. Helen Flanagans on screen sister and her bird

Stapey is turning heel this week, to fill the main event pantomime villain slot left vacant for several months since Tony Gordon's death. Previous plans to see Nicky Platt fill this role have been put on ice after disappointing crowd reactions, and it's thought Stape is considered a 'safe hand' after his previous experience in the Rosie Webster shagging/kidnapping plots.

What's the totty like in Corrie these days? I'm vaguely aware of Michelle Keegan and obviously Helen Flanagan, but is there anyone else knocking about worth ogling in it?

Depends what you're into, I guess. The slightly jailbait lesbians are alright I guess. Helen Flanagans on screen sister and her bird

The Corrie lesbians are toppa. Apart from that, for your MILF fans, you have Kym Marsh and Alison King. Pisses on the standard of birds in Eastenders, IMO.

Edited by Magnum

What I love about Emmerdale is that its great that Eric Pollard has turned full-on babyface even though he murdered his wife. They seem to just forget about long term storylines and never bring them up again.

Anyone see the Invasion angle Corrie did with Eastenders on Children in Need? What does everyone think?

Apparently his long lost son turns up in the new year and we finally found out whether or not Eric really did murder his first wife or not. Sounds like he may have been conning us all these years ala Austin during the Invasion!