The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

Tommorow night the first ever episode of Corrie goes head to head with Eastenders, which should be interesting.

Really?

I was sure the reason that Corrie was split on a Monday was because back in the days when soaps moved from 2 to 3 days Ie Eastenders went to a Monday as well, they went head to head and such was the division of audiences they both lost viewer share. Thus the split Corrie was born so that viewers can watch both

The two new/normal episodes of Coronation Street are on before and after Eastenders as usual (7.30 and 8.30), but I guess tommorow only the rule doesn't apply as the old one is on inbetween.

Fucking hell, not Jim!!! Kill Owen off, he's a colossal cunt. It doesn't make sense killing Jim off when he's just had his arse kicked by Owen's lot and nothing has come of it, surely? I'm guessing Jim is back to ride off into the sunset with Liz when she pisses off next year.

I read in the TV listings today that everyone hears of the deaths on Thursday but on Friday, Rita is still trapped because nobody can hear her (for once) so I'm guessing she doesn't croak. Apparently four people snuff it. I'm going with Molly, Ashley, Dev and can't decide on the 4th. Norris?

Hopefully Nick survives long enough for Peter to whoop his ass and put a few more wrinkles in his face which could already hold an 8 day rainfall.

They had better not kill of Norris, him and the slob who likes baking cakes are the best things about the show comedy wise. Can't they please get rid of Gail Platt?

He's awesome. Did you know he was in the Full Monty? The ginger one.

Oh, someone just told me that he has chose to leave the street becuase he wanted to get a haircut :(