The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

The fact the reef flew off the other side gives me the image of her being hit then bouncing off the door.

I got the impression that he twatted her head as she reached the door, creating a hammer/door sandwich with her dome in the middle. The reef flying off was bad ass though.

• Paid Members
I haven't watched Corrie in a while but has there always been a tram near Weatherfield? Or is this a new thing?

Yeah, it's been there a good few years. It first appeared when they started CGI on the opening titles so that you saw the streets beyond Coronation Street, rather than them having to shoot tightly so you don't see the rest of Granada Studios.

I don't remember the acting in Coronation Street being as bad as any of this... When did that happen? Everyone seems to have turned into sub-stage school child actors. The script seemed like it was written by kids as well, really cringeworthy stuff. I laughed lots at the tram driver's face though, and the second half of the tram flipping up into the air was quite exciting.

I'll watch the live episode later this week in the hope that something might go wrong or someone says fuck (failing that, it's always funny to see people not quite get their cue on time and you get a couple of seconds of them standing still looking gormless waiting to say their lines), and then I'll go back to not watching Coronation Street again.