The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• Paid Members

Lloyd is stealing the fucking shiz-ow tonight. Probably due to his Red Dwarf experience, he's one of the few you would trust to kick down doors and move in a "there's no time" way. Great showing so far from him. I didnt know why he didnt just Bazookoid the door down.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Lloyd is stealing the fucking shiz-ow tonight. Probably due to his Red Dwarf experience, he's one of the few you would trust to kick down doors and move in a "there's no time" way. Great showing so far from him. I didnt know why he didnt just Bazookoid the door down.

He should have got some of his Robot Wars friends to help him, Hypno Disk and that would have done the trick getting through to those people.

He should have got some of his Robot Wars friends to help him, Hypno Disk and that would have done the trick getting through to those people.

Sir Killalot wouldn't have taken any crap.

• Paid Members
I did nt know why he didnt just Bazookoid the door down.

An excellent suggestion with two minor drawbacks. one, Lloyd doesn't have a bazookiod and two Lloyd doesn't have a bazookiod. While thats technical only one drawback it's such a big one it felt worth mentioning twice.

• Paid Members
I did nt know why he didnt just Bazookoid the door down.

An excellent suggestion with two minor drawbacks. one, Lloyd doesn't have a bazookiod and two Lloyd doesn't have a bazookiod. While thats technical only one drawback it's such a big one it felt worth mentioning twice.

Well that's put a crimp an otherwise damn fine plan.

This is from next week...

550w_corrie_7492_funeral_car.jpg

Any guesses?

That could be Peter or Ashley? or someone else we have not been made aware of

Sunita looks a nailed on death as does Molly, with Charlotte thats 3. So that leaves one from Peter, Ashley or another dad (Steve/Lloyd? (Red Dwarf's been picked up properly by Dave hasnt it?)