The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

By the way when Fiz was asked what the Babies name would be, I was begging her to take a long pause before saying.......

.....Tram

Hahaha, Tram Stape. Quality.

Ken has seen so many deaths in his time. No wonder he no-sold Peter's demise!

Pretty shit culmination of the Peter/Nick/Leanne storyline if he has died though. I think everybody was hoping for Peter to batter the ponce. I still reckon he'll wake up then find out Leanne married him whilst having an affair with Nick...otherwise the whole storyline would seem kind of pointless to me.

Yeah is Peter Barlow actually dead? They clearly teased it but it would have made more sense to 'see him die' plus I assume had he it would have ended on him. If he does I did call it a few pages back that they would swerve us.

Stape was brilliant throughout, what a great character. An evil comedy character is inspired.

Overall I enjoyed it although definitely some overacting on the part of some, namely Fizzy Whizzy and Becky.

Sally would never have been allowed in there with Molly without a helmet on, enjoyed the reveal of Jacks dad though.

Peter Barlow can't die, he's the man!!

I would imagine Peter is dead. He debuted on the live 40th anniversary show. Full circle and all that.

I just want to mention the appauling acting from Ken Barlow again, specifically when earlier on in the episode he is tapped on the shoulder by someone. His reaction is as if he has been shot. Then ofcourse his less than interested reaction when Peter is dieing. Enjoy is again here....

• Paid Members
Does anyone still have that Link where Bill Roache (Barlow) is involved in something really odd and totally out of character. I can't remember for the life of me what it was. But i remember it being brilliant upon viewing it.