The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

So the tram goes off the side and through the front of Dev's shop, but how/why does it lift itself up into the air again to make the Godzilla noise and crash down on The Kabin?

Because it's got more than one cab on it, the front goes into Alahan's Crisp and Pop Shop and smacks Molly in the face, whilst the back end flies into Rita trying to pinch a box of chocolates from herself.

John Stape now needs to turn into the religious nutjob that Lucas Johnson could have been, wiping out people he takes a dislike to purely on the basis that if he's about to get caught, God will drop a tram on Weatherfield.

• Paid Members

First episodes of Corrie I've watched in about 10 years. I often hear it when the missus watches it so I kinda knew who was who. I'd call it "car crash" TV but it was more "train crash". You couldn't look away but it was shite. Were the bad hollywood effects something they use all the time?

"godzilla" is a great way to describe the transformer-train. That was hilarious.

Sally's still worth a shag, even in that wig. I hope its not just me who thinks so. Always thought she would get it.

You are not alone, I've always had a thing for her, although I posted it in the 'Unconventional Hotties' thread and it didn't go down well. I have a fantasy about going balls deep on her and the two daughters one after the other, preferably with Sally chastising me while I pork Rosie and Sophie.

• Paid Members
Sally's still worth a shag, even in that wig. I hope its not just me who thinks so. Always thought she would get it.

You are not alone, I've always had a thing for her, although I posted it in the 'Unconventional Hotties' thread and it didn't go down well. I have a fantasy about going balls deep on her and the two daughters one after the other, preferably with Sally chastising me while I pork Rosie and Sophie.

Would you not want her to bring out her catchphrase of "Oh, Rosie..." in that dissappointed tone of voice?

John Stape now needs to turn into the religious nutjob that Lucas Johnson could have been, wiping out people he takes a dislike to purely on the basis that if he's about to get caught, God will drop a tram on Weatherfield.

Agree, and the hammer should become his trademark weapon of choice. He was wielding it like Triple H last night.

Agree, and the hammer should become his trademark weapon of choice. He was wielding it like Triple H last night.

When he whacked her I was hoping for a Mallett's Mallet bong to be added.

• Paid Members
the front goes into Alahan's Crisp and Pop Shop and smacks Molly in the face,

dev.gif

The indoor bits were quite well done with it plowing through chasing molly and knocking the shit out of Rita, but the out side bit of the train was just terrible, it coming round the bend and arching up on its end and all that. I laughed my arse off at that.

• Paid Members

Personally, the tram reminded me of something from a theme parks back-lot tour ride in which the train that you are in stops on the "explosion set" and "oh noes, the set is about to blow up"

Edited by tom