The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

(Red Dwarf's been picked up properly by Dave hasnt it?)

Yeah for at least 2 series but I think when he films that he will just take time off for Corrie in fact I'm sure I read when he joined Corrie he did have it put into his contract that he would get time off if any Red Dwarf work ever came up (At the time the movie was still a possibility so he wanted to do that)

• Paid Members

Last night's episode was (unintentionally) hilarious. The effects and the acting were woeful. The total no-selling of the explosion in the club is ridiculous. not to mention the falling "debris" that looked like bits of rolled up newspaper. That spoiler picture is interesting. The only blokes in danger are Todd and Peter and Peter must survive or else there's no wedding?

• Paid Members
No fucking way Rita can survive this one. Nobody even knows she's in there. I suppose she could live of Kola Kubes and midget gems for a few days, but what about when they run out? She has no chance.

Rita is the Mae Young of Corrie. She's indestructable.

• Paid Members
Last night's episode was (unintentionally) hilarious. The effects and the acting were woeful. The total no-selling of the explosion in the club is ridiculous. not to mention the falling "debris" that looked like bits of rolled up newspaper. That spoiler picture is interesting. The only blokes in danger are Todd and Peter and Peter must survive or else there's no wedding?

I presume you mean Jason? :thumbsup:

It's fair to say that Ashley's story is the least meaningless out of the people likely to be called Daddy (Peter, Tyrone, Ashley) so it looks like curtains for him.

Peter and Tyrone's storylines surely have bigger pay-offs to come than the "ride off into the sunset" that Ashley and Claire would have done.

It's fair to say that Ashley's story is the least meaningless out of the people likely to be called Daddy (Peter, Tyrone, Ashley) so it looks like curtains for him.

Peter and Tyrone's storylines surely have bigger pay-offs to come than the "ride off into the sunset" that Ashley and Claire would have done.

Plus, when Ashley was bevvied on the stag do, all he was talking about was how desperate he was to go home and be with Claire. On a lad's night out, all he was talking about was his plain Jane missus. He is deid as a dodo.

• Paid Members

Plus, when Ashley was bevvied on the stag do, all he was talking about was how desperate he was to go home and be with Claire. On a lad's night out, all he was talking about was his plain Jane missus. He is deid as a dodo.

On the doorstep before he left he said "What's the worst that can happen?". Scripted irony.

Yeah, I'd say Ashley and Molly are definitely goners plus the one Stape has already killed, so that leaves one other to get the chop. If it was Eastenders, it'd be one of the kids. As it's not, it'll probably be the tram driver or someone else nobody cares about like Dev's wife.

it's not the tram driver the producer was on the other day and said he survives.

Yeah, I'd say Ashley and Molly are definitely goners plus the one Stape has already killed, so that leaves one other to get the chop. If it was Eastenders, it'd be one of the kids. As it's not, it'll probably be the tram driver or someone else nobody cares about like Dev's wife.

Tram driver is surviving, the actor was on This Morning and confirmed it. Is Charlotte going to be one of the four? as Ive read in a few places thats 'four much-loved characters will die'.