The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• Paid Members
They better not kill off Dev. He's the asian David Essex.

Seeing as we can now see dead people in Corrie (Vera) I think they should kill Dev off and bring him back in a Randall and Hopkirk style white suit and he can just walk through walls and act like a dick for the rest of time

They better not kill off Dev. He's the asian David Essex.

Seeing as we can now see dead people in Corrie (Vera) I think they should kill Dev off and bring him back in a Randall and Hopkirk style white suit and he can just walk through walls and act like a dick for the rest of time

Not far removed from his usual character! How someone hasn't twatted Dev at least once over the years is beyond me. The man's a KNOB! He treated Claire like shit (she's a dick as well like) when he thought she'd whacked his son over the head and Ashley just let it happen like a total puss. Let's see Dev try that shit with Peter Fucking Barlow.

peter%20barlow%20arrested.jpg

This man would split his fucking stupid curly wig.

Tommorow night the first ever episode of Corrie goes head to head with Eastenders, which should be interesting.

Really?

I was sure the reason that Corrie was split on a Monday was because back in the days when soaps moved from 2 to 3 days Ie Eastenders went to a Monday as well, they went head to head and such was the division of audiences they both lost viewer share. Thus the split Corrie was born so that viewers can watch both