The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• Paid Members

Dev's king of the cobbles. He can do comedy and he can do all the serious shit as well. He's really been great in the role of grieving husband and dad lately.

I'm hoping when all this Sunita's death/Carl the bastard stuff goes away, that Dev goes back to his philandering ways. Maybe even have another go at Deirdre. Barlow needs a new rival. We haven't seen angry Ken for a while.

I'm actually finding Tyrone and Fiz pretty unbearable since "Our Ty" got out of jail. I know you're meant to be going 'ahhh' but they're so annoying.

I've only started watching again recently, when the fuck did Kym Marsh's lad age 5 years in a few months? He was a little weedy schoolkid with floppy hair about a year ago, he comes back 5 years older, with a different face and has been shagging Tracy and Chesney's Mrs.

Oh and I really like Chesney's (ex) Mrs. That won't get the Operation Yewtree lot on me will it?

• Paid Members

Dev is great. He reminds me of Tiffany on ECW. Where she'd be a fucking horror show on the microphone, but you could tell by her big daft grin she was doing her best. When Dev is put into a position to go the full on, its like "here we go". His tears over Sunita's death recently have been brilliant entertainment. He also had this Bischoff/McMahon moment a few years back, which I'll forever love him for:

230640.jpg

Does anyone else despise Stella as much as me?

She did up until they turned her into the stereotype'd cougar to lore Jason in, she wore very tight clothing at the time and i felt ashamed :/

Dev's king of the cobbles.

Jimmi Harkishin's been a king since he was Jose Cuervo in Uncle Jack. He's unhateable.

Maybe even have another go at Deirdre.

Jesus Christ some of us are trying to eat here. He'll be all over Stella before the years out.

Oh and I really like Chesney's (ex) Mrs. That won't get the Operation Yewtree lot on me will it?

I checked when she (Georgia May Foote) turned up in This Is England and shes surprisingly 22 years of age.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

I know we have alot of Dev fans on here so has everyone been watching his sterling detective work this last week? His acting is always so bad it's good but this week he's taken it to a whole new level going round with a notebook interrogating still grief stricken people about the fire and singing/crying to Adele songs. His crazy eyes and trembling lips are stealing the show. When I googled his name a picture of Rocky Dennis was on the first page of results.

Dev%20and%20Deirdre.jpg

• Paid Members

I know we have alot of Dev fans on here so has everyone been watching his sterling detective work this last week?

His big fuck off sleuth coat really is something else. He's slowly turning into Columbo.

• Paid Members

What's going on with Liz Dawn? I can't see anything in the news about her being ill, but we've had to do two separate subtitle files for this thing called Goodbye Granadaland on ITV tonight in case she pops off between now and 20:30.