The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

Read ages ago that Frank gets murdered but not seen anything recently, anyone know if its true?

Also, they need more Eva, her in a lowcut top somehow crowbarred into every scene and you're talking 20 million + viewers 5 times a week

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Yeah he does, after he rapes Sally and there's a big 'Who done it' story line. *yawn*

Cheers, I bet it turns out SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

his mum killed him

• Paid Members
Read ages ago that Frank gets murdered but not seen anything recently, anyone know if its true?

Also, they need more Eva, her in a lowcut top somehow crowbarred into every scene and you're talking 20 million + viewers 5 times a week

Yeah he does, after he rapes Sally and there's a big 'Who done it' story line. *yawn*

his mum killed him

I call Kevin.

his mum killed him

I call Kevin.

Can't see it being a long standing character, plus the poor bloke would probably burst into tears when they film the arrest scenes