The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• 11 months later...
  • Paid Members

I'm confused.  Have you been watching this week?

In response to your question, shits on Hillman from a great height.  Not a hint of Panto villain about the guy, utterly believable even when bellowing biblical references at the top of his lungs.

Was fucking fuming with last nights episode.  Should have been an epic all guns blazing exit and instead, turned into the fucking Anna Windass show.  Shite.

Edited by John Matrix

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I'd say Pat reinvented the game. To the point where Eastenders should bring him in as the same character and have him feud with Phil.

Pat was a cracking villain on par with Hillman and Stapey, and I thought killing him off and having boring rapey Josh as the lead villain in the show would make the next few months completely uninteresting, but then Corrie swerved us with the return of the real main event cobbles heel...

Nigel fuckin' Havers is back.

• 3 months later...

Been watching the old ones from 1990 on itv 3, absoloutley superb, not just from nostalgia point of view just in general. Reg   Holdsworth, Jack, Vera, Big Jim Mcd has just come into it actually.  Kens on a slippery road to a breakdown....Corrie at its zenith. It’s between being boring and controversial. Must see tv. 

• 8 months later...