The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

• Paid Members
Nope by you lot I meant the people who bash him all the time. Just a general term. It's so ludicrous, as stated above by punkstep, that he must be doing it with a nod and a wink these days!

He isn't, though. Have you read his Twitter? He's like George Costanza's mum. He's probably never laughed in his entire life. Never a tee hee, never a HA! It's full of entries like:-

Saw a bloke slip on a leaf outside Timpson's today. They've started selling umbrellas, I see.

• Paid Members

I made that one up. But his tweets are usually very much like that. Look:-

Just upgraded to an iPhone. My previous Nokia phone served me well. But after nearly six-and-a-half years, it was time for a new phone.

Had a dream last night that I became an insurance salesman. It's not something I've ever aspired to be, "quite frankly".

Unearthed my Football '78 Panini sticker album yesterday. It is complete, and in pretty good condition, all things considered.

Hang on.....

But it's hard to believe Skyfall will top the greatest Bond film ever which is, of course, The Spy Who Loved Me.

I take it all back. He's a fucking great man! You can say what you fucking want about Cena now, Fin!

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

PS 50 is out.

1. Kazuchika Okada

2. Hiroshi Tanahashi

3. Daniel Bryan

4. Shinsuke Nakamura

5. Tomohiro Ishii

6. Randy Orton

7. CM Punk

8. Prince Devitt

9. Katsuyori Shibata

10. Kota Ibushi

11. Austin Aries

12. Shingo Takagi

13. Hirooki Goto

14. Bully Ray

15. Ricochet

16. Kurt Angle

17. Akira Tozawa

18. Masato Yoshino

19. CIMA

20. Seth Rollins

21. Minoru Suzuki

22. Tetsuya Naito

23. Naruki Doi

24. Bobby Roode

25. Matt Jackson

26. Nick Jackson

27. Kevin Steen

28. Dean Ambrose

29. Masato Tanaka

30. Antonio Cesaro

31. AJ Styles

32. Roman Reigns

33. Yuji Nagata

34. BxB Hulk

35. KENTA

36. Karl Anderson

37. Dolph Ziggler

38. Jeff Hardy

39. Alberto Del Rio

40. Michael Elgin

41. Brock Lesnar

42. Adam Cole

43. Davey Richards

44. Kenny Omega

45. Kris Travis

46. Jay Briscoe

47. El Ligero

48. Christopher Daniels

49. Sami Zayn

50. Cody Rhodes.

• Paid Members

Its pointless even getting upset over the PS50. They made their bed in 2001 when Alex Shane was in it ahead of X-Pac, Lance Storm, Kane (who had his greatest year in the ring, dragging Albert to something decent and having that class Royal Rumble) and indy favourite Low Ki. And this was 2001 Alex Shane who even admits he was shocking. Its amazing how he got in a list of top 50 wrestlers ahead of people who had decent matches on TV, when he was barely trained himself. Its a political list. Its a "Mo Chatra is mates with Alex Shane get him in" or "Fin Martin doesn't like Mexicans they aren't in". It should be renamed 'Fin's Favs', because it isn't a criteria based on ability.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay